add up

pazza101

hi
i have a workbook with several lines on each page a need to add up some maybe zero some maybe negative or positve numbers

for example if we are 6 hours ahead i need to show we are that thought the easiest way would be +6 same if we are behind 6 hours -6 on time 0

thought this would be simple but for me it is not

thanks for any help/ideas you have

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Hi. I think it's pretty much impossible to answer a question as vague as your's.

Can you provide a little more detail please ?

What exactly does your data look like ?
Can you post a small sample of your data ?
What exactly do you want to do with your data ?

Don't worry too much about explaining the background to your situation, just focus on what data you have, and what you want to do with it.

Upvote 0
ok below i have the relation to plan box here i need to show a number depending on how we are doing against plan i put in the hours say if im in front i need to put in a figure same as behind or on time.

i then need to add all this up for each line running and send to a summary sheet showing how we are doing as a factory againt plan so say i add them all up for the whole week. they need to show exactly how far in front or behind.
so what im asking is how i could make this i easy to input the information and then show up on a summary sheet to show
all the info would need to show as either a positive or negative number below
Unplanned Stop/changeover0
Rel to plan weeklyhrs0

<colgroup><col style="width: 120pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5851;" width="160"> <col style="width: 48pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2340;" span="5" width="64"> <tbody>
</tbody>

rel to plan is where i would input each line eg 3 hrs ahead (i could just have a number) 3 or + 3
PERFORMANCEEff %Waste (kg)Rel to Plan (hrs)Ongoing issues
Muffin10%0
Muffin20%0
Muffin3 0%0
Asser0%0
Gouet 50%
Garlic Baguettes0%0
Meca C0%
Meca D0%0
Garlic Slices0%0

<colgroup><col style="width: 126pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6144;" width="168"> <col style="width: 84pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4096;" width="112"> <col style="width: 86pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4169;" width="114"> <col style="width: 95pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4608;" width="126"> <col style="width: 81pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3949;" width="108"> <tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0
Sorry, I've read and re-read this but I just don't understand what you want to do.

Anyone else have a clue ?

Upvote 0
in the bottom the rel to hours i find out if im in front or behind or even on time put the number in to show that eg 2 hrs ahead i put in +2 behind 2hrs i put in -2.

what i need to do is transfer this info to the front page of the workbook to show in total if we are infront or behind by adding all of them together

rel to plan hrs
+2
+5 would = +4
but i could i show this on a front summary page it needs to show how many hrs and if we are infront or behind

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back