Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I need some help with this Formula,

=IF(YEAR(U4)<=2014,B36*400+C36*200,0).

i need to adjust it so that it will check not only Year in cell U4 but also cells V4, W4 & Y4 and do the calculation (B36*400+C36*200,0)).

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Younan

Hi again

I am sending you 4 files, in first i used my old formula that would work on U4 only and entered 2016 in cell u4.
the second your formula i entered 2016 in cell v4.
the third your formula i entered 2016 in cell w4-
the fourth your formula i entered 2016 in cell y4-

my goal is got same result in cell h17 as in first file, when entering 2016 in cells u4, v4, w4, y4.

Cell H17 will count the membership for year 2014 so if any cell of these ( u4, v4, w4, y4.) is after year 2014 the formula should not count membership for that person.
hope this helps.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3f...6eb7a6efcf742935a7f9450f20190316004146/f0358c

Thanks in advance.

Younan

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Did you try the formula from post#20?

Upvote 0
:confused:
In what way doesn't it work, you have a value in U4 that us greater than 2014 so the formula returns 0

Upvote 0
Could you please check the difference between the last file i sent and the one named "Church Test 2019 Updated" i sent earlier. The formula will not count the membership for only this person not hole family.

Upvote 0
In your OP you said
i need to adjust it so that it will check not only Year in cell U4 but also cells V4, W4 & Y4 and do the calculation (B36*400+C36*200,0)).
That is what the formula does.
If that is not what you want, then you will need to explain EXACTLY what you do want.

Upvote 0
Hello Again,

I am sorry for late answer i was busy and looking at my file all this time, and maybe i was trying to change the wrong formula and for that i am terribly sorry for wasting your time, i think i found which formula i need help with its below formula, i need to put cells V4, W4, Y4 along with U4 if possible, in other words the formula to do same thing it does to U4.

=IF(U4,>AA3;0;IF(D4>0;AA3-X4;0))

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Upvote 0
Can you please re-supply the file

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back