Calculate distance between 2 addresses without having latitude?

zinah

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I have 2 columns that have address and I need to know if there's a way to calculate the distance in miles or KM. The challenges is there's no latitude and only full address (which includes the zip code). Any formula to accommodate this?

Thank you!

EDIT: Sorry I meant Latitude and longitude, and I have different countries including USA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

How to find 2nd largest value in a column?
MAX finds the largest value. =LARGE(A:A,2) will find the second largest. =SMALL(A:A,3) will find the third smallest
Well, other countries won't have a ZIP code anyway, as that is the USA postal area identifying system. Are you saying that whatever method you require needs to convert not only ZIP code to latitude and longitude, but also that every other country's postal id system should be converted in the same way?

Upvote 0
Well, other countries won't have a ZIP code anyway, as that is the USA postal area identifying system. Are you saying that whatever method you require needs to convert not only ZIP code to latitude and longitude, but also that every other country's postal id system should be converted in the same way?
Correct @GlennUK , what I need is to get the distance between any two locations (zip/postal code) without having the latitude and longitude.

Thank you,
Zina

Upvote 0
This is not an Excel problem. If you can find a method that anyone, anywhere uses for this, then post that back in your reply, and I'm sure someone will convert that to an Excel method for you .... but you need to say how that method is supposed to work.

Upvote 0
This is not an Excel problem. If you can find a method that anyone, anywhere uses for this, then post that back in your reply, and I'm sure someone will convert that to an Excel method for you .... but you need to say how that method is supposed to work.
So there’s no way to calculate the distance between 2 zip codes?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bes000

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back