Calculate time between two dates when working hours are mon-fri08:00, sat 08:00-14:00

toloy2k

Hi All

I am desperate for a solution and running out of time so would appreciate any help on this. i have an SLA to measure on how much time our help desk has spent on a call.

I need to calculate the time in DD:hh:mm:ss between two dates. A start date and time and an end date and time. However we are only contracted to work Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 and Sat 08:00-14:00. The customer can log the call out of these hours but i need to calculate the time we have spent on a call during the working hours only. This is to exclude holidays as well.

Please Please can you help.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
If you do an advanced Search in this forum Using Date and Time as the Keywords and Skybluekid in the username, it will bring up a solution that may help you

Upvote 0
Hi Skybluekid

I have had a look but this seems to be network days and doesn'tinclude saturday hours.

Upvote 0
Hi all

The help doesnt seem to work.

I need to get the exact time within contract hours when a call is logged or closed.

Hours of cover are
Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00
Sat 08:00-14:00

A call can be opened oout of these hours and closed out of these hours bit i need a formula to just calculate the contract hours abouve only

I have had several replies which all fail if the call call is closed out of these hours

Please can you help i have a deadline and been trying for days on this matter.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back