So in the Data Sheet, I have the following (Pic1):
- Column A represents the name of a Group
- Column B represents a unique value (LAC) that corresponds to the group in column A
- Column C indicates whether or not (Yes/No) the value in column B is shared with other groups in column A
- Column A lists all the Unique Groups
- Column B provides the count of the # of LACs that corresponds to the group in column A
- Column C should represent the % of "Yes" that corresponds to the group in column A
- In other words, if a Group in column A has all "Yes" in column C then it should say 100%, if a group has 5 "Yes" and 5 "No" then it should say 50%, etc.