Changing Macro Button Colour

asad

I was wondering if we can change colour of MACRO BUTTON itself? I can edit the text on a macro button, but can't change the colour of the button itself. By default, it is grey in colour and I want it red. Anybody help?

gauntletxg

You have to use a VB button, from the control toolbox toolbar rather than the forms toolbar.

asad

You have to use a VB button, from the control toolbox toolbar rather than the forms toolbar.
Are you talking about the command button? Because I can't find VB button in control toolbox.
And I have problems with command button as I am not sure how to make it work like a macro button. If I can make it work like a macro button, then I can use whatever colour options it is giving to me.

gauntletxg

View > Toolbars > Control toolbox > Command button. Then right click > view code > call your subroutine.

asad

View > Toolbars > Control toolbox > Command button. Then right click > view code > call your subroutine.

Thanks a lot for your help.
In the meantime I found out another way. You can select any of the pics from autoshapes or clipart and assign the macro to it. EASY :);)

But still thanks a lot for your help and patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomastsiakis

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics