Check each row and find a similar row and put them together on another sheet on a same row

Gwhaou

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2010
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

I need some help, I got excel sheet (it's a confidential file i can't share that, sorry) I'm gonna explain my problem as simple as possible.
So in that sheet we have plenty of information (I put an example image to make that easier)

All the informations a set on list format (row by row)

I want a macro to compare a row and check if there is a similar row on that list and put them together on another sheet :

1665152115812.png

So the macro will start on the line 2 (we probably gonna use a For loop initialize at 2 and go to the last ligne of the list).
Look at the example we are on the line 2, the code is going to check on the entire list if there is any row which have INFO 5 and INFO 1 similiar to INFO5= 5 line 2 and INFO 2 line 2.
The macro while going to check and find that row 10 is similar (so those two rows are linked data) and has to be together on the same row on a another sheet. And jump to the next ligne and found to check another row.

You have two other examples on orange and green.

I think for the comparison we have to use a If condition in which we are gonna affect INFO 5 n°1 to INFO 5 n°2 and INFO 2 n°1 to INFO 1 n°2.
But i don't know how to check that on the entire row.

I would appreciate some help, I'm blocked since last night... 😭 🙏

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back