Coffee Shop Daily Usage/Inventory

dssk

Hello all! I am new to this forum and came across while I was searching for a answers on google. Hopefully someone over here can help me out

I am in charge of a small independent coffee shop and would like to do a daily count on item usage. This is just a short basic list of the items but hopefully enough to get my idea across.

content

I want to setup a form or some feature where instead of going through pages and entering #s in every column, I can just add inventory items in or subtract em (usage) and the "end" numbers are automatically calculated.

I have been searching for a while but really can't come up with a good system

Excel Facts

Spell Check in Excel
Press F7 to start spell check in Excel. Be careful, by default, Excel does not check Capitalized Werds (whoops)
Hi,
So to clarify you are as=starting with a fixed inventory number and would like to have the "end" inventory automatically updated based of "new" inventory number, AND this should be dynamically updated, hence you choose an item, a date then type a value and the corresponding value will be updated in your worksheet.
Is this correct?
What version are you using? Vx, 2004, 2008 or 2011?

Upvote 0
this should be doable, do you have a database for your inventory or is it the file you shared on your post?
I'll suggest a separate sheet called "DB" (DataBase...) on which you have two column, the item and the starting quantity (depending on when you do audit of items...).

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sutthipv

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back