Colored Text Won't Print

wvfreebyrd

My co-workers and I print to a Xerox WorkCentre 7655 xerox/printer. We use Excel 2007.

For three of us, when we format our text to a color the text will not print in color but prints only in black. My other two co-workers CAN print their text in color.

When we print we are setting up our printer properties to print in color, spreadsheet is set up with "print in black and white" turned off, etc.

One other point, we have another color printer in the office which we CAN print text in color on. So the problem appears to be the "connection" between us three users and the Xerox WorkCentre.

Any thoughts as to where to look for the fix? Is it something inside Excel or is it a problem with the operating system or is it a problem on the Xerox end?

Thanks

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I really don't think this is an Excel issue, it's far more likely to be something to do with your printer(s) and their settings.:)

If that is the case I'm afraid I can't really offer much help - I just installed a new cartridge in my printer and it keeps telling me it doesn't exist.

Never had much luck with printers.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoracer88

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back