Column has row that Contains "yes" then take data in same row different column to a different tab

CLH3081

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
My work has a sheet where we track the work we've done throughout the day. One column has a follow up selection for each row. I'd like for when "yes" for follow up is selected the case number and notes for that case are populated in a different tab. There are tabs for each month of the year. I'd like for each month with a row that needs follow up to be populated on one tab. I tried IF statements but doing it that populates all columns which doesn't really consolidate the data nicely. Any suggestions?

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.
Hello CLH,

It'd be best if you could show us exactly how you want to go about this so use the XL2BB (refer to the top of the reply form) to upload a sample of your work book which we can then work and test with in order to help you. If your data is sensitive, then please use dummy data.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Upvote 0
Hello CLH,

It'd be best if you could show us exactly how you want to go about this so use the XL2BB (refer to the top of the reply form) to upload a sample of your work book which we can then work and test with in order to help you. If your data is sensitive, then please use dummy data.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Attachments

• Stat Example.PNG
    Stat Example.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Basically, there pages like the above imaged for each month. I'd like every line with a "yes" to be populated on another page.

Upvote 0
Basically, there pages like the above imaged for each month. I'd like every line with a "yes" to be populated on another page.

Upvote 0
Hello CLH,

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Attachments

• Stat Example.PNG
    Stat Example.PNG
    23 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Hello CLH,

The image is not of much use for testing. Please use the XL2BB sample add-in. You can also use a free file transfer site, such as WeTransfer, to which you can upload a sample file and then post the link to your file back here.

From the sample, we will also be able to see the name of the destination sheet and how the source sheets are named and how the data is structured. You will also need to tell us which columns you will need the data extracted from. Is it all columns (entire row) or just some particular columns?

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwdbActuary

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back