Command Button Not Working

blinhart

I created a user form with a command button for a user form to popup and input data onto a certain worksheet in the same workbook. Worksheet are labeled by year. I was wanting the user form to pop up when selected submit the data on currently sheet 2022 column "C" and currently row 1112. I am entering multiple locates from email and would just like to use a user form and submit data instead of having to use tab. The user form will not pop-up and not sure I used the correct dropdown box at the top to select worksheet year. If anyone knows why the user form command button isn't work any help or advice is appreciated, hoping I got the mini-sheet pasted correctly.
locate log.xltm
C

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I don't think that pic or any sheet view will help anyone to help you with code. I suggest that you put a break point at the start of your code and click whatever button is supposed to run that code. Then step through it with F8 and see what happens, assuming it runs at all. You can watch the flow and check your variables and references for validity by mousing over them. Note that a line has to actually execute before the variable or reference is processed. If it doesn't run at all, then that is the first problem that will need to be solved.

Upvote 0
I don't think that pic or any sheet view will help anyone to help you with code. I suggest that you put a break point at the start of your code and click whatever button is supposed to run that code. Then step through it with F8 and see what happens, assuming it runs at all. You can watch the flow and check your variables and references for validity by mousing over them. Note that a line has to actually execute before the variable or reference is processed. If it doesn't run at all, then that is the first problem that will need to be solved.
I think I am going to start from scratch and try to recreate a new file and control button. I feel I have something messed up somewhere within the macro because now the pop-up to show form quit working altogether. Thank you so much for the suggestion above, as I am not advanced excel wise apparently and not sure how to use F8 to check the variables and references, I will do some more research and reading.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbomb1414

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back