WELCOME TO THE FORUM
1. With Sheet1 active, Go to Developer Tab(if it's not visible, go to Excel options>Customise Ribbon> Tick the check box beside the developer tab)
2. Under the CONTROLS group, click Insert>Form Controls>Button (Form Controls)
3. Drag and drop to size and Position the button
4. After the button is placed, Excel brings a dialog box asking you to choose a macro to asign to the button, Select the new button(at the right)
5. It opens the Visual basic editor and you can add a line like
to delete data on Sheet2 from A1 to D4.
The final code might look something like this: