Conditional Formatting Highlight a matching set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingchaos64

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
So I'm looking for a formula or Vba that will highlight a set of cells( one cell being a number the other being a date) if a same set of cells is found in a table range of data.

I would think it would be a formula in Conditional Formatting that will highlight the matching set.

Let's say R6 down to R20 has today's date in each cell and S6 down to S20 have numbers. I would like them to highlight themselves if a match set is found in the table next the this list. In the table A Column is a list of dates and B Column is a list of numbers.

So if R12 and S12 match A17 and B17, R12 and S12 will automatically highlight and stay that way until the next day when the date formula "Today" in R Column changes all the dates.

Tired asking this question in a different post but I think I was asking the wrong question in the beginning.

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Duplicate to: Make a checklist type of thing

In future, please do not post the same question multiple times. Per Forum Rules (#12), posts of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted.

In relation to your question here, I have closed this thread so please continue in the linked thread. I have added the additional information here into that thread for you.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrcsbenson

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back