Consolidating Data from different worksheets

iriex

Can some please assist me with the following: I've tried a bunch of code which has somewhat helped but can't seem to get what I'm looking for.

Note:
Each Row specified is Actually its own sheet with the same header. Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4, & Sheet5

b2aW1.jpg

Expected Outcome:
HnlcI.png

• Name - Consolidated to just Canadian Tire Associate Stores (listed in ascending order-- this field will actually be numbers if that matters)
  • Field Name - Consolidated to just TEST
  • Description - inserted column that should be blank throughout
  • Unique Values are all consolidated into one cell (sort in ascending order)
  • Sheets implys the different worksheets the data was pulled from.
  • NOTE: The columns with the numbers are ignored (which are just counts) and are not needed on the consolidated sheet.

In addition, I would like if possible, once i filter by sheet (using Sheet1 for example), it would only show me the associate values with that worksheet. In this case, values would be Automotive Repair, Garden Centre and HardwareStore, and the rest of the columns remaining the same.

THanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME:) Consolidating Data from different worksheets

it may be easier to just copy all the data onto one sheet and then do a pivot table. Using name/field/value in the row lables, and sum of < > in the values field.

Upvote 0

What do you do where the value (e.g. Automotive Repair) when it comes from several sheets? Do you only the first occurrence shown, or do you want all sheet names in one cell, separated by a comma?

Upvote 0

Would want all sheet names in one cell as illustrated. Note the 1st picture, i illustrate each row as if its coming from different sheets. So in that case, a mini merge has happen already, but not completely what I want.

Also, once the data is merge, If i filter by Sheet(using Sheet1 for example), it would only show me the values for that worksheet. In this case, values would be Automotive Repair, Garden Centre and HardwareStore, and the rest of the columns remaining the same. All listed under each other and not delimited by a comma within the same cell.

So basically, if i filter by Sheet1, all the data would appear row by row depending on how much data is on the sheet.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandan4057

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back