Converting/Picture Image of Excel file

pavimeus

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some kind of software or tool that can either capture an image of a single tab within an Excel workbook, or convert it into some kind of an image file.

I am familiar with some of the commercially available tools out there (especially PDF converters) and have also found some tools that converts Excel files into image files, which is precisely what I need.

However, I need to be able to pick and choose specific tabs only from a worbook for conversion. Typically, these tools converts the entire document, and it's rather cumbersome to delete content that is not needed, once converted.

Data content within the workbook is shared across the various tabs, and so I cannot delete the tabs prior to conversion.

Would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions. Thank you so very much.

~ Vic

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop
Can you just have the tab open and use Alt+Print Screen and then paste it into word or into paint and then you can crop anything out that you do not want in there?

Upvote 0
If it's too much trouble to pick out contents that aren't needed, I'm guessing he doesn't want to have to manually go through and use print screen.

I personally would write a quick macro to make a new workbook full of the tabs I want to screen, then use one of these image capture utilities on that workbook instead of the original.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone,

However, I need to be able to pick and choose specific tabs only from a worbook for conversion. Typically, these tools converts the entire document, and it's rather cumbersome to delete content that is not needed, once converted.

~ Vic

Hi Viv:

I don't think so.

If you select the tabs (sheets) of interest, only those selected will be printed whether it is to a physical printer or a virtual printer for PDFs.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikke

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back