Copy date + save file as copy in folder (autocreate) year + week

Vosje88

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear Experts,

I need help with creating a macro('s) which will perform a couple of tasks at once.

1. Copy multiple ranges of data for main sheet (Sheetname "Dagstaat") towards multiple othersheets
- Range A7 until E17 + A20 until E43 towards sheetname "Archief Kleur" copy towards new row in table starting at column B
- Range G4 until H9 + G14 untill H19 towards sheetname "Archief IBC" copy towards new row in table starting at column B

2. Copy range A1 untill J200 from sheetname "Dagstaat" towards a new file with name "Dagstaat " + input from cell G1 in sheetname "Dagstaat" ( = Date+Time)

3. Save above file in same folder as original file withe the following actions added
- Create folder "Dagstaat " + Current year (If folder already exist do not create)
- Create folder "Week " + ISO weeknumber (If folder already exist do not create)
- Move file towards the above correct weeknumber / year folder

4. Autosave current main file (to make sure no archiving is lost when exicdenitilly not saved.

I want the above actions either to connect towards a single button exection all 4 actions above or combine point 1+2 behind one button and 3 and 4 behind another.

Currently i connect find a good solution for point 3/4.

Hopefully one of you can help me to create a working macro to execute all steps discripted above.

Kind regards and thanks in advance!

Matthew

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back