Copy formulas from multiple workbooks All in One workbook? Without cell reference carry over

FGaxha

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi members,

I have 4 workbooks and each workbook has tab1 with data from A2 to V48 ,and some formula’s from cell K2 to V48.
I want to copy and paste all workbook in ons to consolidated as one but i want to copy formulas without cell reference from the other 4 workbooks.
Format is the same A2 to v48?
Thanks 🙏

Excel Facts

Excel Wisdom
Using a mouse in Excel is the work equivalent of wearing a lanyard when you first get to college
Your description is not clear, and I can't make head or tail of it. Are you asking about how to copy formulas and paste as values? To do that, copy the range, and when you are at the place you want to paste, then do Right-click and choose Paste Options of Paste Values.

Upvote 0
Well,
Each workbook has forms K2 to V48.
When i merged/ condolidate all 4workbooks in one, th hose formulas don’t wo te k except the first one K2 to V48.
So i need to copy same logic from each workbook in th consolidated file.

Upvote 0
First you said : "... copy formulas without cell reference ..." - which is incomprehensible, and now you say that formulas don't work (in what way, exactly?) .. except for first one (meaning what?) ... so, am still confused. And, judging by the lack of anyone contributing here, I'm guessing everyone else is just as confused. How about describing exactly what you doing, and why, and how, and what is going wrong?

Upvote 0
Sorry,
Workbooks, 1.2.3.4 are bringing values to sheet 1 from sheet 2 within range K2 to V48.
I want to combine all information in workbook 1,2,3,4 to new workbook called BP24 but j want to bring the formulas to the new workbook without cell reference.
Note: when are combined, workbook 2,3,4 will have different cell ranges, they will be one on top of the other.
Hope it will make sense now.
Sorry again

Upvote 0
Can you explain what "bring the formulas to the new workbook without cell reference" means?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sktz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back