Copy from Differents sheets and update the master sheet within the same workbook with colouring cells, convert all sheets to pdf and email.

99Ahmad99

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Gents
from the subject, it looks complicated, but I will try to simplify things in here, I hope.

I am working on an excel sheet, this sheet contains a list of drawings for a building, which contains 24 floors, each floor has a set of drawings that differs from other floors, which contains of course many systems, well I will concentrate here on the Electrical part.

drawings lists reside in column #3 (C- Column), 1st approval code reside in column #12 (column L), second approval code resides in Column #18 (Column R) and third approval code reside in column #24 (column X). on the next sheet, Completion_Graph, there is a table, shows the floors along with the number of associated drawings which belong to it. also, there is a schematic showing the distribution of the floors and how they will look like at the end.

The Needed: I need a micro, doing a collection of all updated sheets and reflecting it in the master sheet named schedule of submittals with approval codes and dates.

2- fill the cells associated with the floor with green as progress goes, I mean if for example basement 04 has 84 drawings, 32 were approved, completion percentage is 38% and because the floor consists of 12 cells as you will see in the attachment, so 38% x 12 = 4.57 cells, and those 4.57 cells need to be filled with green.
3- convert all sheets into one pdf and send an email contains all sheets in pdf and xlxs file only not xlsm one, dated by today's dateworkbook

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sravya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back