Copying non adjacent cells in a continous (adjacent) way

BuraDominik

Hello everyone,

I' m new with VBA and I have a problem. Simply put, I have multiple sheets open each named after the date ("1.1." , "2.1." etc. let's say it goes for the whole year).
I have an engineering simulation for a solar system. Basically I have in one column let's say column A multiple rows till 600. I need every 11th row to copy (copy only the number not the formula) on another sheet (which is not the date 1.1. , "2.1." etc. but "table") in which every 11th row will be in a continous coloumn (B1,B2,B3 etc.).
Basically, I just need to put from the sheet "1.1." every 11th row in the column A (A1, A12, A23 etc.) in the sheet "table" that will go B1,B2,B3 etc in which the A1 will go in the B1 and then A12 in the B2, A23 in the B3 etc.
That is the first part. When that is over and when i go to the sheet named "2.1." or the second day I need the same thing basically in which position of the cells in the A column will not change (A1, A12,A23 etc.) but the position in the B column will change because now the position A1 from "2.1." will be paired with the next B position let's say B4. And that goes on for every day till the end of the year.
I tried manually copying and writing a really simple code but it's not really working.

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Thank you.

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
Hello everyone,

I' m new with VBA and I have a problem. Simply put, I have multiple sheets open each named after the date ("1.1." , "2.1." etc. let's say it goes for the whole year).
I have an engineering simulation for a solar system. Basically I have in one column let's say column A multiple rows till 600. I need every 11th row to copy (copy only the number not the formula) on another sheet (which is not the date 1.1. , "2.1." etc. but "table") in which every 11th row will be in a continous coloumn (B1,B2,B3 etc.).
Basically, I just need to put from the sheet "1.1." every 11th row in the column A (A1, A12, A23 etc.) in the sheet "table" that will go B1,B2,B3 etc in which the A1 will go in the B1 and then A12 in the B2, A23 in the B3 etc.
That is the first part. When that is over and when i go to the sheet named "2.1." or the second day I need the same thing basically in which position of the cells in the A column will not change (A1, A12,A23 etc.) but the position in the B column will change because now the position A1 from "2.1." will be paired with the next B position let's say B4. And that goes on for every day till the end of the year.
Can you explain the part highlighted in red in a little more detail please (basically, why B4 and not B1)?

Upvote 0
Because the B4 goes for the next day. If it would be B1 than it would go over the numbers for the first day. My simulation goes for every day. So after let's B4, B5,B6 and the numbers from the second day would be over we would go to the third day "3.1" in which we would put again A1 than A12 and so on but they have different values because of the different day and they would ne paired with the next row from the B column which would be let's say B7 depending on how many rows from the column A (which is for every day the same) I have.
If you didn't understand like that i could simply tell you what my simulation does. So, for every day I need to divide an hour in 5 minutes. That is 12 rows (60 min/5min). And that is 24 hours x 12 rows. But i have some blank ones in between so it looks more decent. That is in the sheets named with the day. Now in the sheet named "table" I just need to put the first number or value from every hour (and that for 24 hours, day by day). That is why I need to skip every 11th row. Maybe is more but I can change the number.

Thank you for your qukck answer.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayEggleton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back