Countif from various columns but one row

Fazila

Board Regular
Ebacc (Grade 5 or above in En & Ma, 6a or above in Hi/Gg, Sc and one MFL)English Target End of GCSE Year 9 TargetsEnglish Estimate GCSE Year 9 Data 3English Target Comments Year 9 Data 3Maths Target End of GCSE Year 9 TargetsMaths Estimate GCSE Year 9 Data 3Maths Target Comments Year 9 Data 3Science Target Year 9 TargetsScience Estimate Year 9 Data 3Science Target Comments Year 9 Data 3History Target Year 9 TargetsHistory Assessment Year 9 Data 3History Target Comments Year 9 Data 3Geography Target Year 9 TargetsGeography Assessment Year 9 Data 3Geography Target Comments Year 9 Data 3RE Target EOY9 Year 9 TargetsRE Estimate GCSE Year 9 Data 3RE Target Comments Year 9 Data 3French Target Year 9 TargetsFrench Assessment Year 9 Data 3French Target Comments Year 9 Data 3Arabic Target Year 9 TargetsArabic Assessment Year 9 Data 3Arabic Target Comments Year 9 Data 3
77=77=7c7c=7c7c=7c7c=BB=7a7a=

<tbody>
</tbody>

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I need to calculate the Ebacc for our students. Ebacc = level 5 or above in English and Maths, level 6a or above in Science, History, Geography and one MFL.

I need to calculate this per student so the calculation will be per row rather than various columns. Can someone please provide me with some suggestions as to how I can do this.

I've tried countifs but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for your help.

Fazila

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back