Counting the number of employees working between two times.

stryped

Office Version
  1. 2019
I need to figure out how many maintenance employees were available (working) between a certain start and stop time for production. What I think I need is:

1.Column "F" should indicate # of Mechanical Maintenance employees that worked on date in column "A", between times in column "E". (Column "G" should do the same thing for electrical.

2. Mechanical and Electrical clock in/out times are on tab "Maintenance Work Sch". On that tab, column "I" must be blank for the person to show they were not working.

I have tried some countifs formulas but could not seem to get what I wanted.

Also, I realize some of the maintenance employees might only work a portion of the production schedule. Is there a better way to do this? What I am after is to see how many maintenance employees are available during production to see if any changes need to be made.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

(Also, I am on a work computer and can not get the mini sheet add in to work-thus the screen shots).

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 11

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Help with formula to show number of employees working between two times.
There is no need to repeat the link(s) provided above but if you have posted the question at other places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0
Can anyone help me with this? I have been working for hours and still cant seem to find a way to do what I need to.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thnirmitha

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back