Creating From with concatenated results in cell

Niq22

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am way out of my league on this one.

I am trying to build a form that we (my organization) would like to use to generate a list of email addresses based on a collection of users with various attributes. The form looks like this:

excel.png

In addition to this sheet, I have created another sheet called "Data" which contains a column for Location, another column representing the service/role and another column representing monitoring level. I have these columns tied to the data validation boxes with a simple TRUE or FALSE (except for location, which is just a dropdown list).

A third sheet contains the actual list of the contacts and their associated email address. I have also created 5 columns to assign appropriate service/role "tags." My thought with the form was if we could select the location that the contact resides, and then select all appropriate checkboxes (tags), that I could use a formula to populate all the contacts that match that criteria in the big box below, thus making a simple list of email addresses that can be copy/pasted into Outlook.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to do this. I am not sure if vlookup is the right way with an IF statement or if there is something easier, but I have had no luck. Thoughts on how to go about this? Or maybe there is already an app out there that can do this without having to leverage excel? It seems like a simple ask but I haven't found anything.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back