Cut and pasting data into new work sheet

sudak091

Hi Experts

I'm a newbie to VB and I am trying to figure out how to cut and paste data from the first work sheet into other work sheets.
Here is the catch however: Sheet 1 has 10 tables that is cascading. therefore i need to figure out a way to cut and paste each table into a new work sheet within the same workbook.
The following link gives you an example of what the data looks like

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...EfMDsdFJmSkZ6Z3JudXhGMkJaVWZIbkdGU3c&hl=en_US

the problem in the tables arent the same or ordered in a way that can be easily automated. So i was wondering if anyone would have a solution to cut and paste tables that is cascading in one worksheet to other worksheets in the same workbook. If someone can solve this i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks
sudak
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
Ok, we see the cascading nature of the tables. Now provide exact instructions on how each "area" is to be copied to a specific sheet/destination cell.

Upvote 0
Sorry for getting back to you super late.

So what i was hoping to get done is: create a new sheet, then get all the tables moved to the top so all the tables start at row one and they wont be cascading. Essentially making each table start at row 1 but seperated by two columns. The tables will all be of different lengths but thats ok and have different variable names but since they will be seperated by two columns they will be easily identifiable.

thanks again for all the help. the reason i want to do this is to make it easier to import these tables into SAS and create a database out of it. i have attached another file to show what i want it to look like.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...EfMDsdFlxLUNUR255WmIyRUZiUndVSy14NlE&hl=en_US

Cheers!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtsheetz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back