Different colors in one cell while concatenate

shankar

Hi,

I have Three columns of data and each column is in different colour. While am concatenating the all the three column data in one column i want to have the same color representing in the cell in which am concatenating. Could you let me know how this can be done?

Ex: Col A - Blue color, Col B - Red color, and Col C - Grey color. Am concatenating all the three in Col D which should show all the above color.

Regards
Shankar

Oh... you sure know how to reward my efforts... I guess it's time to stop spending my time here (again). I'm happy to help, but responses like that just make me lose all motivation...

Hi Hermanito,
This is not my post but...
Please keep posting.
You may not find appriciation from everyone( you are not the first end not the last:cool:) but I'm sure that the are people who has been or will be pleased to have your help.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Hello

I'm in real problem where in I have to provide some solution to my excel sheet within the deadlines. My problem is similar to this. I have around 16 sheets of data in which 15sheets will be filled by 15 different persons. and 16th sheet is consolidated of all 15 sheets (columns are same in all 16 sheets.). Now, 15 sheets will be filled by some different colors like each sheet with one solid color text.. I need the 16th sheet which is concatenation of all 15 should get the different colors text as in different sheets. such that in consolidated sheet we can observe whose point is this. can you please provide the solution..your help will be really appreciated.. thanks advance

Upvote 0
Hi Hermanito,
This is not my post but...
Please keep posting.
You may not find appriciation from everyone( you are not the first end not the last:cool:) but I'm sure that the are people who has been or will be pleased to have your help.

I created this account to thank Mike for his effort. It helped me to to get the job done. I am using Excel 2010 by the way.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayHo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back