Dynamic Chart of fixed number on one axis

LabProARW

I am trying to make a dashboard. I need a chart that on the x-axis maintains a fixed number of values like 20. Let me explain. The source data will be a table in another separate spreadsheet_1 file. What I am trying to do is have only the last 20 values get charted on spreadsheet_2. For example I have values in spreadsheet_1 cells A2-A22 and want them to show up graphed on spreadsheet_2 -- *then as another value gets added to the column list in cell A23, I only want A3-A23 to actually be charted on spreadsheet_2.

There is the fixed 20 individual values on spreadsheet_2 like a rolling list, where after a while in spreadsheet_1 there will be a number in cell A45 so I only want spreadsheet_2 chart to show the values on spreadsheet_1 for cells A25-A45.

I've boggled myself reading tutorials on the internet about dynamic tables/charts but I don't want my chart to continue to grow length-wise across the spreadsheet. I want it to be a fixed size dimension. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taner zz

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back