Dynamic header from dependent data sheet

kmonkmol

Board Regular
I have a Data sheet their headers A1: Date, B1: Transaction Code, C1: Transaction No:, D1: Vehicle No: and E1 to P1 is My Products Name. i want in Sheet2 Daily Report My Headers is A3: Products Name, B3 to K3 is My Vehicles No: and my top of the table my criteria "Date and Transaction Name

How can i use my headers (Vehicle No: ):) dynamically, because daily coming different vehicles

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
It would be easier to help if you could use the XL2BB add-in (icon in the menu) to attach screenshots (not pictures) of your two sheets. Alternately, you could upload a copy of your file to a free site such as www.box.com or www.dropbox.com. Once you do that, mark it for 'Sharing' and you will be given a link to the file that you can post here. Explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data (de-sensitized if necessary).

Upvote 0
I'm trying to follow the description in your original thread.
headers A1: Date
The Dates are in column C not column A.
in Sheet2 Daily Report
There is no sheet named "Daily Report".
My Headers is A3: Products Name, B3 to K3 is My Vehicles No: and my top of the table my criteria "Date and Transaction Name
I can't seem to find any of the above data.
Did you upload the correct file? If not, please upload a revised file that corresponds to your descriptions. If it is the correct file, please explain in detail what you want to do referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data.

Upvote 0
Here I attach my file link please give me a solution

DropBox
I have a Data sheet1 their headers C1:Date,D1:Transaction,E1:Tr No: , F1:Vehicle, G1:AS1= Product Name, in Sheet2 C4:Item Code, D4:Description, E4:UOM, and my top of the table my criteria "Date and Transaction Name, F4:J4 = my question (if i change my date in header i need that day used vehicles details in my header)

How can i use my headers (Vehicle No: ) dynamically, because daily coming different vehicles

Attaching my file for your reference

Upvote 0
In range F4:J4 there are 5 different vehicles for Opening Stock associated with the date 19-03-2023. However, in Sheet1 there are only 3 vehicles for Opening Stock associated with 19-03-2023. The number of vehicles does not match. Please clarify in detail. Also, do you want the same thing to happen in range N4:R4 for Closing Stock?

Upvote 0
In range F4:J4 there are 5 different vehicles for Opening Stock associated with the date 19-03-2023. However, in Sheet1 there are only 3 vehicles for Opening Stock associated with 19-03-2023. The number of vehicles does not match. Please clarify in detail. Also, do you want the same thing to happen in range N4:R4 for Closing Stock?
My question is when i change my date i want to show that days vehicle numbers in table header

Upvote 0
I understand what you want to do but I need to know where I can find that day's vehicle numbers. Explain in detail referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data

Upvote 0
I understand what you want to do but I need to know where I can find that day's vehicle numbers. Explain in detail referring to specific cells, rows, columns and sheets using a few examples from your data
Sir i already shared my data sheet there is sheet1 is my daily data and sheet2 is my report summary so i need in sheet2 table header change while I'm change my date, according to my sheet1 data

Upvote 0
I
Sir i already shared my data sheet there is sheet1 is my daily data and sheet2 is my report summary so i need in sheet2 table header change while I'm change my date, according to my sheet1 data
Sorry forgot to tell you one think data i need starting with "Truck" Only no need other data

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krishnamadison

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back