Dynamic Output based on cross tab inputs

Bkisley

Board Regular
Here is the setup
I have a summary tab that is dynamic based on my "Toggle Menu"
This toggle menu lets me change the scenario, if my growth is low/medium/high, and 6 other inputs.
My Toggle Menu is on one tab which has the scenario definitions and a chart that shows on/off for all my variables
My Summary is on a different tab and that one has all my financials cleanly presented.

The ask
Is there anywhere I can have it so I can have my scenario dropdown on both tabs and make them linked to one another WITHOUT a macro.
Let's say Tab1 Cell A1 is my scenario dropdown - think Scenario 1, Scenario 2, etc. By changing this cell I want/need the value in Cell A1 on Tab2 to change to what I selected on Tab1 AND have the ability to change cell 1 on Tab2 while on tab2 which will then update Tab1.

Aka I want/need the non active tab to be linked to my active tab and make that dynamic so I can go back and forth and change one tab which will change both

Please tell me this is possible - hopefully this all made sense! Thank you in advance!

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back