Dynamically enabled checkboxes

vijayendra.shukla

Hi,

I am having an report in which first sheet "Template" and last sheet "Final Sheet" are always there but inbetween sheets are changing. Other sheets contain data based upon the months and follow the naming conventin "MMM2010". In the final sheet there are cells which fetch summation of data from all those month's sheets respectively. to get the customized data in the Final Sheet i created the user form which contains checkboxes with every month of the year bcoz i could not think of any way to dynamically create checkboxes in the user form. I mean i could not think of a code which can just check whether the sheet for the January month is there or not and based upon it creates the checkbox for that month.

so i though of creating all 12 checkboxes and trying to enable only those checkboxes for which worksheet is available in the workbook.
can anyone please help me how do i do it?

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
You can enable/disable the check-boxes based on the sheets count while loading the workbook i.e. on workbook_Open event.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnur

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back