Excel 2010 auto-sort help

darke_fyre

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to figure out how to autosort a file for work, but I can't quite figure it out...
Basically, what I have is a worksheet with 21 columns and 15,000 rows. The first column contains the product code and the third contains the product name - for this sorting, these are just static values that shouldn't affect the sorting at all. The second column is the important one (the B column) and should be the value that determines the sorting. So basically I need it to sort in Descending order. The 6th all the way through to 21st columns are the columns whose values i will actually be modifying - the B column contains a formula that depends on these columns. So what kind of code do I need to have in order to do this? :confused:

Thanks in advance for the help! I really appreciate this... I really can't get this to work!
If you need more clarification or something, just ask and I'll add more details as needed.

Kevin

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back