Excel Grid lines

daleEH

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi guys, The problem I have is I've opened up an excel spreadsheet on my laptop and everything in the worksheet looks normal. I then drag the worksheet to a separate monitor and find that some (not all) of the gridlines are not visible. This is the first time i've had this issue and after checking a few of the basic adjustments such as formatting, view grid lines etc, nothing can get the grid lines to reappear. When i drag the worksheet back to the laptop everything is back to normal. I did a 'last resort test' with another type of worksheet (you can probably guess) and there was no issue with grid lines. I've also tried different excel files and the same thing happens. I'm not sure whether i've inadvertently changed a setting by accident and if I have, I've no idea what it would be. I followed some other information to check in the properties section of excel and there didn't appear to be anything there that was checked off incorrectly (but i could be mistaken). Can anyone assist with this issue? Dale

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-12 201729.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-12 201729.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 19

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fragment

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back