excel macro code for vp and ip address

FrancArth

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a simple code for getting the vpn and ip address of a computer. Thanks.

I already have the code for the username - I'm missing getting vpn and ip address or where the computer connects to the internet.

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
As the OP is new, at least here:

Rule #13:
We prefer that members do not cross-post questions to other forums, but when this does occur members should do the following:
- Post the details of your question on our forum. Do NOT simply post a link/re-direct to the question in another forum with no details posted here.
- Make it clear that you have cross-posted and provide links to the cross-posts.
Cross-posted questions that do not comply may be deleted or locked. For a discussion on the issues with cross-posting, see this link: Excelguru Help Site - A message to forum cross posters

Upvote 0
I don't think you can delete your post after ten minutes or so.

I'm not a moderator here, but in my opinion, being a rookie, you are excused. ;)

Upvote 0
Hi Worf, thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it. I'll be closing this thread and will be using the other one in the excelforum site to avoid cross-posting.

Thanks again for all the help.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miahr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back