Excel Stacked Bar and Bar Chart Question

Wrote

Hi All,

Is there a way to make the last section (total) of the bar chart a stacked bar? Thank you.

[/IMG]

Thank you

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

Wrote

Thank for the post.

I referenced that article earlier on, but ran into issues because my dot plot kept becoming a bar when I reformatted it.

Jon Peltier

MrExcel MVP
Office Version
Platform
Windows, MacOS
What quantities are you trying to stack? The three years? That will make the last section much taller than the others. Or do you just want to show spring and summer stacked? In which case, why show them also separate (unstacked)?

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprivate

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...