excel training

arnoldmiranda

Board Regular
Hi,
I am planning a small excel workshop in basics for my team, would appreciate if anybody could suggest some websites that could help me facilitate this....thks

Hey Steve its Jack easy fellor!!! I get you r beef man!

Have you checked my pals Dave Hawleys site http://www.ozgrid.com, and have you carefully read my above post? We can all fire millions of questions, ive covered all this, Daves site cover simple FREE pages aboiut dates and sums, very simple copy and paste, Dave is without question one of the worlds finest, but he cover simple basic learning to rocket science i doubt ANYONE on this site could or would right, not disrespect his site offers LEARNING at ANY LEVEL, im careful where i suggest, and i have not selected where to look just the homepage, come on easy, like i said i know many MVP refer to Daves site and many MANY guys from here email dave for help, that site is second to none and no one will dispute that, thus my personal recomendation, like i have said MANY times i dont know why but this board dont like my friendship with Dave?? he is BRISTIH so why is there if there is - a problem, beats me - i have given good advice regardless of what the poster wants, these so much on there they will be all the better for it, nad i know Daves work and nothing will be less that very useful.

Check it out Steve and see, i know your agree, it covers all levels

Take care steve .. your friend Jack

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Jack, you flatter yourself. I wasn't addressing my response to you. I was addressing the originator of the thread.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Steve.

Upvote 0
Steve

Point taken agreed!

This text thing makes interipations hard i guess, thanks thou:

Take care friend
Jack

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Excel Master

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back