Excel VBA to Copy and Paste Multiple Charts to PowerPoint

HollyJade88

Hello, I have a task which needs to be carried out monthly but it's very manual, so I'm looking to automate as much as possible.

I have 26 presentations to complete with multiple charts on each presentation. Copying and pasting each chart to PPT is proving very time consuming.

For each presentation I have an Excel workbook with up to 10 charts on it. I’d like to use a command button in my workbook which when clicked copies each chart and pastes them to the PowerPoint presentation I have open. I’d also like to code in where each chart should be pasted i.e. Chart1 and Chart2 to slide 2 of presentation, Chart3 to slide 3 of the presentation, Chart 4 to slide 5 etc. I'm happy to position and resize each chart once they're pasted into the presentation.

Sadly this level of VBA is well beyond my knowledge, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Excel Facts

Quick Sum
Select a range of cells. The total appears in bottom right of Excel screen. Right-click total to add Max, Min, Count, Average.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwdbActuary

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back