EXTERNAL REFERENCES - how to find external refrences in an E

itr674

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
On start up I have a file that opens wanting to know if I want to update from another file? I moved some sheets from another file last week and I think there is a formulas looking for another sheet ...
This message was edited by em on 2002-10-19 05:40
This message was edited by em on 2003-02-09 17:29

Ok, not that i'm annoyed or anything.... :)

Look, if people want to get something they could try to search the message board!! Adding requests on to a post that has been answered won't really get you anywhere. I'm quite happy to let you guys know where to find this add-in, however I have absolutely no way of knowing you want it if you dont either PM or email me... I only checked this post out of curiosity to see if anyone had an alternative to my solution.

So, given that you lucky!! Here is a link to a site you can download Bill Manville's Add-in. I got it from a search on the words "Findlinks" on this site, so as Juan Pablo & Aladin are fond of saying, people could quite easily find this for themselves prior to starting or adding to a post.

Hey, I not being arsey, just that there's alot on the board which has already been answered. I'm as guilty as some for being lazy, but by adding to this post, there's no guarantee you'll get your question TO ME noticed, cos I don't know when you guys post to someone elses post (if you know what i mean)....

Anyway, smiles all round from sunny Birmingham (cos i had a beer at lunch) and here's the link.....

http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Wildcard in VLOOKUP
Use =VLOOKUP("Apple*" to find apple, Apple, or applesauce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natalia188

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back