Extracting email addresses from certain cells and placing them all together in one cell.

dpaton05

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
I have information that I am going to copy into a spreadsheet from a webpage. It is a list of email addresses that I want to send emails to. I need it in the format of "xxx@xxx.com, xxx@xxx.com, xxx@xxx.com" for however many addresses are on the list. The addresses are all in column B. There is the person's name in B1, their address in B2 and some other data in B3. This process is then repeated for each email address with the name of the second person being in B4, their address in B5 and the additional data in B6 and so on for the entire list. I need to extract the emails just into a single cell in the format explained above. Could someone help me please?

Select and copy the result of the formula but if you are pasting into another Excel cell, paste as values.

It is easier to see the end of the string if you paste it into a Word document,

Upvote 0
Solution

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
That seems to have worked. I paste it as values and that shows the entire list of emails. Also, if I paste it into a word document, I can see the addresses much easier, thanks.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teemeren

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back