Formula based on certain cells data

T3as3r22

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi there,

I have attached a screenshot for the reference.

=IF(AND($AC$1="exact",AB2<=AR2, AI2>=500, AP2<=100%,AQ2<=30%), AB2*1.2, AB2*0.9)

So if this is true, ($AC$1="exact",AB2<=AR2, AI2>=500, AP2<=100%,AQ2<=30%) than I want a final bid to be 1.2% (increase by 20%) of the current bid (AB column), and this is not true than I want a final bid to be 0.90% (reduce by 10%) of the current bid (AB column). But I am not getting the result.

Can anyone please help me solve this?

TIA.
T3as3r22

Attachments

• Excel_Sample_16.png
    Excel_Sample_16.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 3

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
what is the error message you are getting? Have you tested to make sure the statement in the AND all resolve to true?
HIghlight the AND() and press F9, does it resolve to TRUE when you think it should?
If not highlight each component of the AND and examine why one or more of them resolve to FALSE.

Upvote 0
Which ones are wrong? We cannot see what is in AC1 or col AI

Upvote 0
Oh sorry, I did hide some columns by mistake, here is the updated screenshot.

Attachments

• Excel_Sample_17.png
    Excel_Sample_17.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
we need to know the error you're getting?
And although iimages are helpful the forum needs to recreate your scenario manually, the xl2bb add in (link below) is very useful in situations such as yours.
You may have extra spaces in cells, a date may be text instead of a datevalue, or you could just have a comma in the wrong place or pointing to a wrong cell.
Help the forum help you.

But at a minimum... give the formula you are having a problem with. The cell you have it in, and what is your expected result. It looks like you have the formula in AX2, what is your expected result.

Upvote 0
I want to achieve this.

So if this is true, ($AC$1="exact",AB2<=AR2, AI2>=500, AP2<=100%,AQ2<=30%) than I want a final bid to be 1.2% (increase by 20%) of the current bid (AB column), and this is not true than I want a final bid to be 0.90% (reduce by 10%) of the current bid (AB column). But I am not getting the result.

I am unable to install xl2bb, Mini Sheet and Table only options disabled in my Excel. I am using license version of Excel 2021.

Attachments

• Excel_Sample_18.png
    Excel_Sample_18.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Isn't that the highlighted value supposed to be higher by 20% of AB column (raw 13)?

Attachments

• Excel_Sample_19.png
    Excel_Sample_19.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Isn't that the highlighted value supposed to be higher by 20% of AB column (raw 13)?
are you saying cell AX13 is not supposed to be a result of .04? what is the value you want to see?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back