Formula dependant on date and time

Dave2804

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi,

Not the greatest with excel, so i'll attempt to explain my query using pictures.

Bit of background, the 'Required Completion' and 'Actual Completion' dates are exported from an Asset management system for different priority highway maintenance jobs.

Below you can see that if the date in 'Actual Completion' is greater (later) than 'Required Completion' then a 'No' is outputted in the 'Job Completed on Time' column and if smaller (earlier) then a 'Yes'. Very simple and no issues so far. However, it has come to light that for a particular priority job the 'Actual Completion' is allowed to occur by 3 pm the following day of the 'Required Completion' to remain within SLA. Thus, what I would like is to know how I can amend the below formula to incorporate this. E.g something like IF(G301>(F301+""1 day but only until 3pm"")).

Hope this makes sense, if not let me know and i'll attempt to try and explain my query in more clearly.

Cheers,

Dave

1576151828727.png

1576151810163.png

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
You could use something like:
IF(G301>INT(F301)+1.625,"NO","YES")

Where INT(F301) returns the date of Required Completion and 1.625 is 3pm the following day.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back