Formula matching multiple variables to bring back one quantity value

lsdientz

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Need help with creating a formula. I have tried several different ways to include ifs/xlookups/index-matches but I think I might be in over my head. I am needing to update my Kit Summary sheet with the new numbers in the Order sheet. I have to match the Kit Names in column A and the Kit Numbers in column B of the Kit Summary with the Kit Names in Column A and Kit Numbers in row 1 of the Order Sheet. On top of that, I have to also match the Ordering years on the Kit Summary sheet (row 1) with the ordering years that correspond on the Order Sheet in the first column. I am having a huge issue since one spreadsheet is setup more vertically and the other spreadsheet is setup more horizontally. Any help is always appreciated. Thank you.

Kit Summary:
Kit Summary.PNG

Order Sheet:
order sheet.PNG

Excel Facts

Move date out one month or year
Use =EDATE(A2,1) for one month later. Use EDATE(A2,12) for one year later.
I want to help, but I don't want to recreate those tables. Can you post using XL2BB?

Upvote 0
I'm on a company laptop now but when I get home I download the add-in to my personal computer and post from that. Thank you.

Upvote 0
I have tried to download and use that add in. Unfortunately I'm afraid the excel version on my macbook air is too outdated. It couldn't read some of the content and the add in doesn't work. But thank you for your initial offer to assist. I will keep working on it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doanvanhieu

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back