full screen

dsegedy

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi, I have made this really cool excel file for my D&D campaign (at this time, you may download it to check it out, but please do not use for commercial purposes). I am not gifted when it comes to programming, but I have been searching for a way through VBA that's easy to have this load exactly as I want it every time I open the file. Unfortunately, I think I'm in over my head here. The way I want the file to open is in full screen mode (No ribbon or anything else that may get in the way of seeing the data) and to be able to visually see columns A-F and rows to 26 stretched out on the entire screen. I want to be able to edit cell text while in this mode as well as be able to copy and paste using the keyboard macros for the cell located at in row 26 that says "Active Turn -." I also need to be able to sort the last column (F) at any time from greatest to smallest without it being too much trouble. For those of you checking out my tool, the way it works is you copy the active turn cell text and paste it into column A for the row whose turn it is in the initiative. It will highlight the entire row. It works beautifully. And now that you see it - I hope you see how essential it is to make it display properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the minisheet, I have included the last three rows (Rows 23-26).

Initiative Tracker.xlsx
ABCDEF
24NPC/MonsterTBD00
25NPC/MonsterTBD00
26Active Turn ➤CTRL + SHIFT + F1 for full screen
Initiative Tracker
Cells with Conditional Formatting
CellConditionCell FormatStop If True
B2:XFD2,3:8,B9:XFD9,10:25Expression=$A2="Active Turn ➤"textNO

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Sorry, this was my first time doing a mini-sheet. The empty cells have text boxes in them for like player name/DM name because I spruced up the text - they aren't empty.

Upvote 0
This has been solved by me without VBA - sorry to waste anyone's time!

Upvote 0
Welcome to the MrExcel board!

Good to hear you got the solution.
If you would like to post the solution then it is perfectly fine to mark your post as the solution to help future readers. Otherwise, please do not mark a post that doesn't contain a solution.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshu121

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back