Google spreadsheet to web collaboration O365 formulas migration

Anto399

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Web
I All , i would need help in use same effect formula used in Google spreadsheet into O365 web collaboration excel.
Below the current working Google formula :

=IFERROR(IFERROR(IFERROR(IFERROR(IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!A:G,7,FALSE),VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!B:G,6,FALSE)),VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!C:G,5,FALSE)),VLOOKUP(J4'Part No./Drops'!A:B,2,FALSE)),"no match"))

Basically i have an excel with a tab named Italy where i have db of all hardware(asset tag column A , IMEI column B , serial number column C.
There is also another tab named "Part No./Drops" where there is db of non-asset tagged items (e.g. consumables).
Then there is a tab(this is the one which i need the formula for) where i need to track in/out flow which have auto-fill function based on asset tag/IMEI/Serial number/part number.
I need a single formula into "Item auto-fill" column into in/out flow tab which lookup into Italy tab for Asset tag value (J4,Italy!A:G,7,FALSE) , if error/NA look for IMEI (J4,Italy!B:G,6,FALSE)) , if error/NA look for serial number (J4,Italy!C:G,5,FALSE)) , if error/NA look for part number into Part No./Drops tab (J4'Part No./Drops'!A:B,2,FALSE)) and finally if error/NA for all the vlookup return "no match".
Briefly i would need a single formula which lookup for a value into different columns on Italy tab and into Part No./Drops tab at same time.
I hope i have explained clearly my need and available to provide further.
Please find attached a screenshot of in subject excel spreadsheet.

Thanks

Anto

Attachments

• Excel O365.JPG
    Excel O365.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
I'm very close to the solution with the below :

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!A:G,7,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!B:G,6,0),VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!C:G,5,0)))
But there are still missing two if error vlookup for J4'Part No./Drops'!A:B,2,FALSE and No Match if the value in J4 is actually not found by all the vlookup.
I tried to add another iferror vlookup nested as formula above for 4'Part No./Drops'!A:B,2,FALSE , but seems excel doesn't accept it... maybe i'm missing some parenthesis?
Is there a limit for nested if error vlookup?
Finally i still would need a final if error vlookup which returns "NO MATCH" if J4 value is actually not found by all vlookup.

Thanks

Upvote 0
This Part No./Drops is not a valid sheet name in Excel

Upvote 0
Almost done!

=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,'Part No.&Drops'!A:B,2,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!A:G,7,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!B:G,6,0),VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!C:G,5,0))))

Just missing the last "NO MATCH" iferror...

HELP? :)

Upvote 0
This Part No./Drops is not a valid sheet name in Excel
Yes thanks Fluff , i've changed into "Part NO.&Drops and with the last formulas i've published in my last post is working.
Just missing the last "NO MATCH" !
Any suggestions?

Thx

Upvote 0
Try wrapping the whole thing in another iferror

Upvote 0
Just add another iferror like
=iferror(your formula,"No match")

Upvote 0
Seems i've done :

=IFNA(IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,'Part No.&Drops'!A:B,2,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!A:G,7,FALSE),IFERROR(VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!B:G,6,FALSE),VLOOKUP(J4,Italy!C:G,5,FALSE)))),"NO_MATCH")

should be correct , isn't it?

thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sravya

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back