Help with If/And Nesting Problem

mdavis31

Hello, I am so fortunate to have found your site!
I am sooo lost on this Excel problem:
Calculate the water bill on the following rules:
1.If a customer's bill is waived,place a 0 in the water bill column.
2.Gallons Used must be greater than 25,000 gallons during the quarter,otherwise the water bill will be 0.
3.For all other accounts ,the billing rate varies based on type of customer. The billing rate is $3,$2,or $1.50 per thousand gallons used depending on the type of customer.
For example, a commercial customer using 75,000 gallons has a water bill of $225(75X$3),whereas a government customer using 100,000 gallons pays $150(100x$1.50).A commercial customer using 15,000 gallons has a water bill of 0.
The types of customers and rates are:
COM-$3
NPROFIT-$2
GOV-$1.50
The way it is set up I cannot just click a cell and a letter and # show up, I have to put the brackets and click on Customer Type, Gallons Used,Bill Waived(which has a Yes or No in the columns), and I am trying to calculate all this in the Water Bill Column. I am so lost and frustrated:( any help would be appreciated! Thanks Bunches! Melissa
Ps I am using Microsoft Office 2007

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Try this

http://gradax.com/uploader/upload/upload/1269659877.JPG

You have a billing code table, B and C columns. You can adjust the price at any time. Then you have your customer table.
In C10 enter in the code they would be charged, then enter in the gallons used. The formula says

If Usage is greater G2, 25000 gal, then look up the billing code and multiple that using the difference of 25000 and the actual usage. Changing G2 you can adjust your default rate as well if your default gallon usage goes up.

Does this help?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome to the board!

Is this what you're looking for? Hopefully I didn't miss any rules.
Excel Workbook
ABCD
1Customer TypeGallons UsedBill WaivedWater Bill
2COM 15,000yes$0.00
3NPROFIT 50,000Yes$0.00
4GOV 200,000Yes$0.00
5COM 15,000no$0.00
6NPROFIT 30,000no$60.00
7GOV 200,000no$600.00
Sheet

Hope this helps

Jason

Upvote 0
jasonb75, I like your formula but one thing I don't like about formulas that contain hard coded text is that you have to update the code if something changes down the road. I'm a dashboard guy and try to put everything in a GUI - it seems to work well for me...

Also using my method its all automatic, no need to select Yes or No, you could even automate it where excel pulls in data from a data base and the cost is auto calculated. Both are great options and more importantly it gets the job done. Thats why I love this board and all the great memebers !!

Upvote 0
corrected formula

=IF(E9>$G$2,(E9-G2)*(VLOOKUP(C9,$B$4:$C$6,2,FALSE)),0)

Put that in the cost field.

Upvote 0
I agree, and in most cases I would dashboard the variables and hardcode the constant parameters.

But in this situation, for the OP to evaluate if the formula is what they need within their own workbook, they only have to copy / paste and change a maximum of 3 cell references.

With your suggestion, that increases to 3 absolute, 4 relative, and reference tables if they don't have them.

This was what I was trying to avoid initially.

Upvote 0
Jason Thank-you soo much but
I tried yours so far and I changed some of the lettering
Cust Type is column B2:B73 (Headings are in Cell 1) and Bill Waived is C2:C73 and Gal Used is G2:G73 and Water Bill which is where these calculations go is H2:G73
=IF(OR(C3="Yes",G3<25000),0,(G3*LOOKUP(B3,{"COM","NPROFIT","GOV"},{3,2,1.5}))/1000)
This is what I put in but for some reason all the GOV ones over the 25,000, are coming up doubled, did I change something wrong? Thanks Again! Melissa
Ps For example:
B6 is a Cus Type GOV and G6 the Gal Used are 95,660- 95,660x1.50=143,490 but instead it says 286,980 which is doubled?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry, error on my part

=IF(OR(C3="Yes",G3<25000),0,(G3*LOOKUP(B3,{"COM","GOV","NPROFIT"},{3,1.5,2}))/1000)

I copied the details from your list and forgot to change the order, the "Types" have to be ascending alphabetical order for the results to be correct.

Jason

Upvote 0
I agree, and in most cases I would dashboard the variables and hardcode the constant parameters.

But in this situation, for the OP to evaluate if the formula is what they need within their own workbook, they only have to copy / paste and change a maximum of 3 cell references.

With your suggestion, that increases to 3 absolute, 4 relative, and reference tables if they don't have them.

This was what I was trying to avoid initially.

Ahh.. yea good point.

Upvote 0
****** http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">****** name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">****** name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">****** name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmelissaa%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmelissaa%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmelissaa%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:"MS Sans Serif"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-alt:"Times New Roman"; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:auto; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 706pt; border-collapse: collapse; margin-left: 6.75pt; margin-right: 6.75pt;" align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="941"> <tbody><tr style="height: 23.25pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]CustomerName<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Cust Type<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Bill Waived<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Taxable<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Billing Year<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 77.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="103" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Billing Quarter<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Gal Used<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Water Bill<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1.5pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(79, 129, 189); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 23.25pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Tax<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Red Lake Chapter<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]NPROFIT<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap">
[FONT=&quot]2010<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 77.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="103" nowrap="nowrap">
[FONT=&quot]1<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 108,300 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap">
[FONT=&quot]0<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Amity Church<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]NPROFIT<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 77.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="103" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 55,160 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Church of Christ<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]NPROFIT<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 77.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="103" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 32,430 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap">
[FONT=&quot]143.49<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]NM State Highway<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]GOV<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 77.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="103" nowrap="nowrap">
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 95,660 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap">
[FONT=&quot]843.6<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Spot Free Power Wash<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]COM<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 281,200 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]771<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]CIT Apartment Complex<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]COM<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 257,000 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Housing Agency<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]GOV<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]No<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 23,300 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]243.33<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Pinon Pizza Edge<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]COM<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 54.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="73" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 81,110 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4174.5<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Department of Agriculture<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]GOV<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 2,783,000 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3394.8<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Chevron Station<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 1,131,600 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1082.4<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]O B Trailer Service<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]COM<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 360,800 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1177.8<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Red Mesa Express <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 392,600 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1342.95<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Inscription House Irrigation<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 895,300 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]177.72<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Pure Lake Building<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 59,240 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Assembly Of God Church<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 41,690 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]182.61<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]SD Natural Gas Company<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 60,870 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]104.07<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Speedy's<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 34,690 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]77.685<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Window Pebble Apartments<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]GOV<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 51,790 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4547.55<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Press City PHS<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 3,031,700 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1485<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Crown High School<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 990,000 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]246<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Watsons Hall <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 82,000 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Agnew Avenue Church<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 60.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="81" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]NPROFIT<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 65.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="87" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Yes<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 88,840 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]957.27<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Accent Landscaping<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 319,090 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]996<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]American Painting <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 332,000 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]445.77<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(219, 229, 241); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr> <tr style="height: 12.75pt;"> <td style="width: 154.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="206" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot]Sandia Oil Company Inc.<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 0.95in; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="91" nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=&quot] 148,590 <o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1327.2<o:p></o:p>[/FONT]
</td> <td style="width: 53.4pt; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color white white -moz-use-text-color; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% rgb(184, 204, 228); padding: 0in 5.4pt; height: 12.75pt;" valign="bottom" width="71" nowrap="nowrap"></td> </tr><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">
</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Parik11

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back