Highlight the variances on two sheets.

srizki

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have three sheets, HFM and FCCS. The third sheet contains the variance for intercompany transactions. How do I remove the intercompany transactions from the first two sheets so I can compare them for any variances? There are about 12 entities with Intercompany transactions repeated a few times on HFM and FCCS, but the problem is that the names of those entities are slightly different on the two sheets. I remember we used the =LOOKUP formula to compare large data with not-too-large data. =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,SEARCH(AA2,$E$2:$E$177691),$N$2:$N$177691) or INXEX and Match,

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
could you show some dummy data with rows and columns ect. That would be super helpful. Otherwise don't be afraid to load a XL2BB file which would be even better.

Upvote 0
could you show some dummy data with rows and columns ect. That would be super helpful. Otherwise don't be afraid to load a XL2BB file which would be even better.
I copied the names column and pasted it on a helping column, then I used alt+F5 and chose the blank cells, entered formula =up arrow, and ctrl+enter, and filtered that column and hid that.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sebas8956

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back