How Automatically Transfer Data from one of two columns to another sheet & another Workbook

hasled

I have a list of appliances with several columns, but two of the columns have pricing information, I would prefer to transfer to another workbook. If this is not possible, then transfer to another worksheet.

My first Excel Workbook is called RetailDeck. The second Workbook is called TylerUpload

The two columns in RetailDeck house the information I wish to move to a single column in TylerUpload.

The two clumns in RetailDeck are Labled "Regular Price" & "Sale Price". I will want to move this information to a column in "Tyler" labeled "Coulmn 19"

This issue I am having is every cell in Column "Regular Price" will have an amount in the cell. Only the items on Sale will have an amount listed in both the "Sale Price" Column & "Regular Price" Column.

I only want to transfer data for items that are both on sale and not on sale to the "Tyler" Workbook titled "Column 19"

So, let's say Dishwasher is 599.99. Regular Price, but a Range is 799.99 Regular Price, but it is on sale for $699.99. The Dishwasher will only have pricing listed in the Regular Column, but the Range will have both prices listed in The Regular Column $799.99. & Sale Column $699.99. These two columns are next to each other.

However, I want to transfer all amounts from every Regular Column if the appliance does not have a Sale Price, but if the item has both a Regular Price & Sale Price, I only want the sale price to transfer.

Example Below:

Appliance TypeRegular PriceSale Price
Dishwasher599.99
Range799.99699.99

<tbody>
</tbody>

I hope I am not rambling.

Thank you for your help!
Darrell

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamil ahmed

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back