How can i edit historic formulas from Excel table?????

daleholden

Board Regular
Hi Guys

I am having a real issue with a spreadsheet i run which has a sales table that does a vlookup to two other sheets.
It also has a a vba modules in it for keeping sold prices in static.

After a few weeks of running it one of the vlookups was wrong from 1 sheet.

I have got the correct formula now but the table keeps remembering the old onemptied

So in essence if sell an item from one sheet the vlookups correct but if the item is on the other sheet i have to edit the formula so it is right.

This affects 3 cells.

Is it possible to edit historic formulas in Excel tables so it does not remember old ones and i can use my new ones.

In F Correct formula is =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],6,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],6,0)*[@[Items Sold]],"No Price Listed"))

Excel is currently giving me =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],6,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],8,0),"No Price Listed"))

In H Correct formula is =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],10,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],11,0)*[@[Items Sold]],"No Price Listed"))

Currently giving me =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],10,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],10,0),"No Price Listed"))

In I Correct formula is =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],12,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],14,0)*[@[Items Sold]],"No Price Listed"))

Excel currently giving me =IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],ResearchStock[#All],12,0),IFERROR(VLOOKUP([@SKU],Ownstock[#All],13,0),"No Price Listed"))

As you can see it is column positions i just need to know how to fix this please

Dale

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
if the formula keeps reverting it seems to me that the book has code that fixes deletions

Upvote 0
Hi guys

I have gone the long route created a new sheet which now works. I thought spending hours trying to fix was not time efficient.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_smith_solihull

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back