How to post thanks

zookeepertx

Hello,

If someone has helped out with a problem and given the solution, how do you post a Thanks or a Like on their answer? I see that some people have received Thanks or Likes from people but I can't seem to figure out how the heck the person did it.

Jenny

Last edited:

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Look at the bottom of each post (except yours) & you will see text saying "Thank you for posting this" & Like this post"
Just click on either, or both.

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
As an addition, I would also recommend that you post to the thread saying that it works (or similar) along with a word of thanks.

zookeepertx

I did look at the bottom of the post and, at that time, it just had the smiley face with a 0 beside and a thumbs up with a 0 beside. Honest. I swear. At least, I'm pretty sure. I think.... ;)
Anyway, the links are there now and functioned like they should. Thanks for the info.
Oh, I do always make sure to thank the person that saved - I mean helped - me. In fact, sometimes I wonder if you all think I'm nuts because, when someone comes up with what seems, to ME, to be a miracle, I get so excited that I'm sure I look like a blithering idiot, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Jenny

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics