How to search for a range of numbers in excel formula

agatonsaxx

Hi I have the following formula that looks for a certain number range in different tables depending on the value in the tables.

=COUNTIFS(Table1312568910[Status];"ja";Table1312568910[Dagar];VLOOKUP(1:100;Table1312568910;E158;TRUE);Table1312568910[Säljare];"Jonas")

I would like that it looks in table#1 in "Status" for the status "Yes" (ja), then looks in another table for "Days" (dagar) and the range of number of days should be from 1-100, and then put the number of yes:es during this timeframe as a number in another cell. I can get it to work with 1 number e.g. "look for 74" then it returns "1" in the cell. But i would like a range of numbers e.g. 1-100 and that it should return for example 55 in the cell.

Am i using the wrong formula or do anyone know how i can get this to work?

Thanks in advance
Agatonsaxx

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
I see no one has helped you. By now that means no one is going to help you. So I guess I'll help you. But I don't deal with formulas. I mostly deal with vba. So how about I help you create your own function? What I'll need from you is a sample dataset with about 10 sample data's or rows. That way I know the location of your data when I copy paste it into a blank excel file. Please click on the "Go Advanced" button next to the "Post Quick Reply" button. Click on the icon that looks like a table with a gear on it. Options will come up and you will select the Table Style as "Full Grid". Then just insert your data into the table. Make sure to label your columns and rows like my example below.
Sheet1A
1data
2data

<tbody>
</tbody>

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmaske

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back