If then functionality for a document

dwhite612

I have a box to click in the upper right hand corner of my document. If clicked I want the information from a pasted link to appear in one area. If unclicked I want it to appear in another area of the document. I appreciate your help!!!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

PaddyD

MrExcel MVP
You really need to be more precise about what you want...as it stands, it's not much more to go on than 'i want to do something' :)

dwhite612

Ok thanks for the feedback. What I have is an excel document with a checkbox in cell S46 that when checked I want the information that is being pulled from another excel document through a paste link function to appear in Q46 and Q47 if not checked I want the information to appear in I29 and I30. Sorry its hard for me to explain. What I am trying to do is use the if then function. Here is the function that I have in I29 that doesnt seem to work: =IF(S46=FALSE,[PROrderSheet.xls]PRInformation!$I$32,"") and then I will place a similar function in I30, Q46 and Q47. Thanks for your help

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhantam