slo_aussie

I have successfully imported a table no problems here...now the tricky part. Each row contains a hyperlink to a project page, which in turn has a hyperlink to a project - organizations page. Coincidently, on the project - organizations page there is a next button so it is also easy to jump from one project to the next...from each page I would need a row with the Project Code and Codes of organizations participating in that project.

Thus, I want to append a column(s) to the original table that lists all partner organizations for each specific project as detailed on the linked page.

Something like this:

CODE[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]S[/FONT]RA PROJECT TITLEPERIODHEADORGANIZATIONS (ORG CODE)
J1-71483D and 4D microscopy - development of new powerful tools in geosciences1.1.2016―31.12.2018[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mauko Pranjić Alenka[/FONT]0618; 1502; 1555
V2-15137.1.3 Model of the integration of Slovenian bicycle network1.10.2015―30.9.2017[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Žura Marijan[/FONT]2690; 0792
V6-1509A concept of Hungarian-Slovenian dictionary: from a language resource to the user1.10.2015―30.1.2018[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kosem Iztok[/FONT]0507; 0581; 2565

<tbody>
</tbody>

Please help Excel pros I really don't have time to copy and paste the partners for each project (3000+) into my spreadsheet...is there a Macro/VBA trick that will allow me to import and match the partners (I don't care if it is their code, registration no. or name) for each specific project???

Many thanks
James

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfhw720

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back