Importing web data based on cell value

Kutrenia

Good afternoon.

I have a project I'm working on where I need to Search this website:
http://mysbse.web.irs.gov/collection/toolsprocesses/AllowExp/AllowExpLookup/default.aspx

entering the text value found in Sheet1 Cell D6.

The information found on the website would be copied and pasted to Sheet7 Cell A1.

Then I would need to copy the table at the bottom of this webpage and paste it 2 rows below the previous posting:

National Standards: Food, Clothing and Other Items

If it could do all of this behind the scenes while I'm still inputting information into the rest of my form then that would be absolutely fantastic.

For the record: I'm using Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Kutrenia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpenning

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...